Malcom Gladwell – Outliers

DATE: Dec/2016

OUTLINE: Naturally Talented? Afraid not! An insight as to how and why the successful really are successful.

REVIEW:

So you think that some people are born with talent? W R O N G !!!! This book looks at how many circumstantial events are almost ALWAYS the result of the apparently supernatural. Gladwell highlights how if you want to have a confident child, who is successful at sports and has the best advantages in life then you can go a LONG way toward it by planning the time of year that you will give birth! About 80% of all Canadian professional ice hockey players are born in September and the remaining 20% in October and November. Not born in those months?; sorry you probably won’t make it. If that sounds ridiculous to you then read this book and I promise you that if you are about to start having a family this book will definitely encourage you to plan the way you do it a little more intentionally.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s